St Leonard's has eight bells which are rung from ground level, so the draught is particularly long.
The bells were cast by Messrs Mears & Stainbank of London and bear the following inscriptions:
|Tenor||"To the glory of God and in memory of Edwin Martin, of the Grove"|
|7th||"In Mem DLE"|
|6th||"In Mem of Albert and Mary Willson"|
|5th||"In Mem AKGR September 27th 1923"|
|4th||"In Mem Cecil Blaker, First Vicar of this Church"|
|3rd||"In Mem T E Ravenshaw"|
|2nd||"20th February 1926"|
|Treble||"20th February 1926"|
Bells 3-8 were first rung in October 1924 by a band of ringers from East Grinstead to conclude the service of dedication for the newly-built war memorial tower at St Leonard's. The peal of eight bells was completed by the addition of the treble and second bells, which were given by Mrs Martin and dedicated by the vicar on 20 February 1926.